12 Fibers 62.5/125μm Multimode Single Armor Single Jacket Central Loose Tube Waterproof Outdoor Cable- GYXTW These central loose tube optical fiber ribbon cables are suitable for installation in aerial or duct environment for communication between bureaus, metropolitan network, access network and is especially suitable for the situation where high-density fibers is expected.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
12 Fibers 62.5/125μm Multimode Single Armor Single Jacket Central Loose Tube Waterproof Outdoor Cable- GYXTW
This duplex cable consist of two child single core fiber. Each single fiber is The tube is wrapped with a layer of PSP longitudinally,excellent crush-resistant performance. Between the PSP and the loose tube water-blocking material is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight. Two parallel steel wires are placed at the two sides of the steel tape,to ensure tensile strength. The cable is completed with a single polyethylene (PE) sheath.
- Light weight, small diameter, easy to lay.
- Good mechanical and temperature resistant performance.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- The centrally-situated loose tube minimizes the influence of lateral crush.
- Good moisture-resistance, water blocking, and flexibility.
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength.
- Good Tensile Strength and Crush Resistance performance, but a little inferior than GYXTW53.
- Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit/Duct.
- Bureaus network.
- Metropolitan network.
- Access network