The duplex zipcord tight buffer cable is easily split into two single core cable, suitable for patch cord making. And this a kind of indoor cable, could be used in the interconnection of fiber optic equipment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This duplex cable consist of two child single core fiber. Each single fiber is coated with 250µm soft plastic, and then covered with a 900µm tight buffer thick layer of hard plastic, which add some fiber protection. The Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strenghth. And the Flame retardant outer jacket could be used in Riser enviroment. The cable diameter of each child single-fiber is 1.6mm, 2.0mm, 3.0mm optional.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength
900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment