High Power SMA905 Fiber Optic Connector
The 905 SMA high power connector (damaged resistant connector) is a simple to use, epoxy-less, interconnect solution for markets where High-Power Delivery is required. This two-piece connector is designed as a safe and cost effective alternative that allows for efficient ease of use during termination.
It is specially optimized for use with high power diode laser pump sources, such as those commonly used to pump active air-clad fiber lasers/-amplifiers.
- Air gap ferrule design.
- Minimizes thermal damage
- Withstand temperatures up to 500°C
- RoHS compliant
- Bore diameter: 125-2500um
- Fiber type: multimode
- Boot size: 3.0mm
- Ferrule material: stainless steel or beryllium copper
- Laser marking, cutting and welding
- Materials Processing
- Light detection and ranging (LIDAR)
- Laser surgery (including cosmetic surgery, eye surgery, tattoo removal)
- High power spectroscopy
- Non-linear optic