FTTH indoor cables are used inside...
FTTH indoor cables are used inside buildings or houses. In the center of the cable is the optical communication unit, with the two parallel non-metical enhanced FRP/Metal/KFRP as the strength member, and surrounded with the LSZH jacket.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Indoor use FTTH cables have the same function of the common indoor fiber cables, but it does have some special features. FTTH indoor cables are small diameter, water-resistant, soft and bendable, easy to deploy and maintenance. Special indoor FTTH cables will also meet the requirement of thunder-proof, anti-rodent or waterproof.
- Soft and bendable, easy to deploy and maintenance.
- Smaller diameter, Light weight, and high practicability.
- Fiber reinforced plastic as the strength member ensures excellent anti-electromagnetic performance.
- Environmental protection- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.
- Good preformance of water-proof.
- Access network, fiber to the home
- Used end users directly cabing
- Indoor cabling and distribution