It is specially design for connecting user's equipment with outdoor feeder cable, particularly suitable for duct installation. The optical fiber unit is positioned in the center. Two parallel strength members are placed at two sides. The cable is with a jacket to become FTTH Drop Cable. Then FTTH Drop Cable is completed with waterproof tape, AL-plastic tape and outer jacket.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The two parallel FRP strength member improves the tensile strength. The cable is completed with the LSZH (LSZH, Low smoke, Zero halogen) material jacket, which has good flame retardant performance. Water blocking tape & AL-plastic tape has good water proof ability.
- Environmental protection- Low smoke, zero halogen and flame retardant sheath.
- Special low-bend-sensitivity fiber provides high bandwidth and excellent communication transmission property.
- Used in aerial and duct access cabling.
- Soft and flexible, good bending performance.
- Two strength members ensure good performance of crush resistance, tensile strength to protect the fiber.
- AL-plastic tape makes the cable crush resistant and moisture proof.
- The purpose of a water-proof tape is to help prevent the ingression of water into the cable.
- Used in aerial and duct access cabling
- Installation in small bending environment
- Suitable for the connection between indoor and outdoor