SMA 906 Fiber Optic Connector
SMA 906 has a stepped ferrule design, although it looks like SMA 905 connector. When two SMA 906 connector are mated together, the stepped ferrule design allows a full length alignment sleeve to be used, so the connection of SMA 906 connector has a lower insertion loss than of SMA 905. When installing SMA 906 connector into SMA 905,a half length alignment sleeve must be installed on the end of SMA 906 ferrule,The ferrule design on the SMA 906 connector is engineered for large core fibers, it is widely used in medical, laser, Surgical, industrial, military, spectrometer applications etc.
Our standard SMA 906 connector with a stepped stainless steel ferrule, knurled coupling nut, black 3mm boot, shaped "C" clip, a black T-Style dust cap, and a metal crimp.
- Threaded coupling nut
- One-piece stainless steel ferrule/body
- A full length and a half length alignment sleeve optional.
- Stainless steel ferrule available with custom drilled fiber I.D size from 100um to 1500um
- TIA and IEC complaint
- High temperature stability
- Good durability
- Fiber hole size: 127um
- Fiber type: multimode
- Boot size: 3.0mm
- Ferrule material: stainless steel
- Laser Systems