ST-ST Simplex 10G OM3 50/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable
Fiber Patch Cables also known as fiber jumpers or fiber patch cords.Fiber optic patch cable is one of most commonly used components in fiber optic network.
10G fiber optic patch cables provide 10 gigabit data transfer speeds in high bandwidth applications 5 times faster than standard 50um fiber cable. Works with both VCSEL laser and LED sources. Our 10G fiber optic patch cables are 100% optically tested for maximum performance. We have all lengths and connectors available.
- ST-ST Connectors
- Multimode Simplex fiber optic cable
- Complete with Lucent Technologies aqua jacket
- Bandwidth transmitting rates up to 10 gigabits
- All of our fiber optic patch cables feature the high degree connectors
- 100% optically tested to ensure high performance
- Connectors: ST to ST Simplex
- Micron: 50/125um
- Insertion Loss: <0.75dB maximum
- Return Loss: >35dB
- Operating Temperature: -40℃ to 80℃
- Color: Aqua