GYTC8S is a typical self supporting outdoor fiber optic cable, suitable for aerial applications; The cable have nice moisture resistance performance and crush resistance performance suitable for duct and buried method.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The mental strength member is made up of stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. Corrugated steel tape armored and PE outer sheath providing crush resistance and gun shot resistance features. The steel-wire strength member as the central strength improves the tensile strength and it is surrounded by the loose tube and water blocking system. The impact structure ensures excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
- Excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
- Small cable diameter, self-supporting, easily to install.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- Corrugated steel tape armored and PE outer sheath providing crush resistance and gun shot resistance features.
- Cross section shows figure 8.
- Stranded wires as self supporting member providing excellent strain performance and convenient installation.
- Steel-wire strength member provides good tensility,ensures tensile strength.
- Water blocking system to improve the water proof ability.
- Suitable for aerial duct and buried method
- Long distance and local area network communication
- CATV & computer networks system