These central loose tube optical...
These central loose tube optical fiber cables are suitable for installation in aerial, The tube is covered with a layer of aramid yarn as strength member to ensure tensile strength. It is especially suitable for the electromagnetic interfering places because of the non-metal strength member.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Non-metal strength has an excellent anti-electromagnet ability. Loose tube filled with special grease, provide key protection for the fiber. The tube are filled with a water-resistant filling compound to improve the waterproof ability. The cable is completed with a single polyethylene (PE) sheath.
- Good mechanical and temperature resistant performance.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- The centrally-situated loose tube minimizes the influence of lateral crush.
- Small cable diameter, light weight, compact tight bending performance
- Two parallel steel wires ensure tensile strength.
- PE sheath have good ultraviolet radiation resistance
- Laying modes: Aerial
- Electromagnetic interfering places
- Trunk power transmission system
- Access network and local network