GYTA fiber optic cable is used for...
GYTA fiber optic cable is used for duct or aerial applications.These aluminum tape armored cables are suitable for installation for long haul communication and LANs, especially suitable for the situation of high requirements of moisture resistance.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
It is the stranded loose tube fiber optic cable with compact structure; the cable jacket is made of strong Polyethylene; High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant; Cable filling materials ensure high reliability; APL makes the cable crush resistant and moisture proof. So, the GYTA has a very good watertight performance.
- Good mechanical and temperature performance.
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
- Tube filling compound to ensure a critical fiber protection.
- Special design to prevent loose tube shrinking.
- Crush resistance, water blocking and flexibility.
- PE sheath protects cable from ultraviolet radiation.
- Use the steel wire as the central strength member, 100% cable core filling and APL moisture barrier can ensure the cable watertight.
- Laying modes: Aerial & Conduit/Duct.
- Rural communication
- Local trunk line
- Computer networks system