GYTA53 is an armored outdoor cable,...
GYTA53 is an armored outdoor cable, suitable for installation in harsh environments where mechanical impact on the cable is to be expected.e.g. in direct buried application. They are also suitable for installation in ducts where the rodent resistance is to be expected or the moisture resistance is expected.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
This fiber optic cable's max core is 144 cores. Double-jacket structure make cable have nice properties of moisture resistance and crush resistance. Double armor structure provide cable good property of rodent- resistance and moisture resistance. Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant. GYTA53 is a very good cable for harsh environment.
- Very good mechanical and temperature performance.
- Small cable diameter, light cable weight, easily to lay.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- Corrugated steel tape armored and double sheath providing excellent crush resistance and rodent resistance, and moisture resistance.
- Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance.
- The following measures are taken to ensure the cable watertight:
- Steel wire used as the central strength member
- Loose tube filling compound 100% cable core filling
- Water-blocking material
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant
- APL moisture barrier & PSP enhancing moisture-proof
- Long-distance communication
- Local trunk line
- CATV & computer networks system
- Harsh environment