Non-Metal strength member is the dielectric structure, and the FRP(FIBER REINFORCED PLASTIC) has the light weight property. So it is suitable for operating in electrical system or frequently lighting areas. The cable is completed with a single polyethylene (PE) sheath, aerial and duct installation are acceptable.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The FRP as the central member enforce the tensile strength of the cable,and ensures the resistance to electromagnetic interference. High strength loose tube is hydrolysis resistant and the tube filling compound ensures a critical protection of the fiber. The water-blocking material between the out jacket and the loose tube is applied to keep the cable compact and watertight.
- Light weight, small diameter, easy to lay.
- Excellent mechanical and temperature performance.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- Special filling get filled loose tubes provide perfect optical fiber protection.
- Non-metal central strength has a excellent anti-electromagnetic ability.
- Water blocking system provide reliable performance of moisture-proof and water block.
- The fiber reinforced plastic and loose tube filling compound can ensure the cable watertight.
- Laying modes: Aerial & Duct
- Electromagnetic interfering places
- Outdoor distribution
- Access network and local network