GYXTC8Y is a light self-supporting cable with the figure 8 shape in the cross section, suitable for installation in aerial environment for long haul communications. High tensile strength of stranded wires meet the requirement of self-supporting. It can also be used for duct and buried method.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The mental strength member is made up of stranded wires as the supporting part are completed with a polyethylene(PE) sheath to be figure 8 structure. Steel wires and loose tubes filled with water proof compound to ensure compact and longitudinally water blocking.Metal strength member provides excellent strain performance. High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant. GYXTC8Y is a very good figure-8 aerial fiber optic cable.
- Excellent mechanical and environmental performance.
- Small cable diameter, light cable weight, self-supporting, easily to install.
- Low dispersion and attenuation.
- Medium Density Polyethylene Jacket: low friction installation, excellent protection from environmental hazards.
- Stainless steel or galvanized steel self-supporting.
- Load-supporting element is made of zinc-coated wire provides high resistance grade to long tension.
- High strength loose tube that is hydrolysis resistant.
- Light self-supporting cable with the figure 8 shape.
- Suitable for aerial duct and buried method
- Long distance and local area network communication
- CATV & computer networks system