12 Core 24 Core Singlemode Multimode MTP MPO-LC/SC/FC/ST
◆MPO-LC/SC/FC/ST Fiber Cables assemblies are terminated with MPO and LC/SC/FC/ST connector on both end.
◆MPO cables are best choice for high density fiber networks.
◆It’s specifically designed for fast ethernet, fiber channel, data center and gigabit ethernet applications.
◆The harness cable is used for connecting 10G SFP+ into a MPO adapter panel and MPO trunk
◆ High Performance in IL & RL
◆ 4,8,12,16,24 fiber connector terminations and assemblies
◆ Designed for low loss and standard loss SM and MM applications
◆ Economical solution for mass-termination of fiber
◆ Suitable for MPO/MTP application
◆ Ruggedized round cable, oval cable and bare ribbon options available
◆ Color coded housings available to differentiate fiber type, polish type and/or connector grade
◆ Fanout connector can be SC,FC,LC,ST,E2000 etd
◆ LC can be simplex,duplex,uniboot, unibody
◆ Meets IEC Standard 61754-7& JIS C5982
◆ Structured cabling per TIA-568-C
◆ Parallel Optics
– Optical Internetworking Forum (OIF) Compliant
– Infiniband Compliant
– 10G Fiber Channel Compliant
– 40G and 100G IEEE 802.3
1. CATV, metro test equipment; FTTH;
2. Telecommunication networks;
3. Local area networks (LAN);
4. Wide area networks (WAN);
5. Premise installations;
6. Data processing networks;
7. Video and military active device termination.
8. Optical Distribution Frame
9. Optical Network Equipments