Fiber Optic Patch Cord LC APC SC APC SM Duplex 3mm LSZH Fiber Patch Cord are used for connections to CATV (Cable Television), telecommunication networks, computer fiber networks and fiber test equipment. Applications include communication rooms, FTTH (Fiber to The Home), LAN (Local Area Network), FOS (fiber optic sensor), Fiber Optic Communication System, Optical fiber connected and transmitted equipment, Defense combat readiness, etc.
Fiber optic patch cable, often called fiber optic patch cord or fiber jumper cable, is a fiber optic cable terminated with fiber optic connectors on both ends. It has two major application areas: computer work station to outlet and fiber optic patch panels or optical cross connect distribution center. Fiber optic patch cables are for indoor applications only.
Features Fiber Optic Patch Cord LC APC SC APC SM Duplex 3mm LSZH
- Non-optical disconnect performance
- High quality zirconia ferrules
- Low insertion loss and high return loss
- Materials meet RoHS requirements
- Riser, Plenum, and LSZH fiber jumper cord available
Applications Fiber Optic Patch Cord LC APC SC APC SM Duplex 3mm LSZH
- Computer networks
- CATV networks
- Active device termination
|Connector Type||LC to SC||Polish Type||APC to APC|
|Fiber Mode||OS2 9/125μm||Wavelength||1310/1550nm|
|Insertion Loss||≤0.3dB||Return Loss||≥50dB|
|Fiber Grade||G.657.A1 (Compatible with G.652.D)||Minimum Bend Radius||10mm|
|Attenuation at 1310 nm||0.36 dB/km||Attenuation at 1550 nm||0.22 dB/km|
|Fiber Count||Duplex||Cable Diameter||2.0mm|
|Cable Jacket||PVC||Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)|
|Operating Temperature||-20~70°C||Storage Temperature||-40~80°C|
Quality Testing Program
Test Assured Program for Fiber Patch Cable
Take a look at our test program to get the reliable and high-performance fiber patch cables.
The fiber optic cable has industry standard flammability rating PVC jacket and duplex fiber
connector which meets EIA/TIA 604-2 for high speed cabling networks.
- G.657.A1 Bend Insensitive Fiber
BIF Cable can be stapled and bent around corners without sacrificing performance.
- 10mm Minimum Bend Radius
The bend performance improves duct utilization, enabling smaller enclosures.
- Zirconia Ceramic Ferrule
Optimum IL and RL ensure stable signal transmission, protecting your network safety.
A unique refractive trench with low refractive index glass layer in BIF, which reduces in light dispersion upon twisting and bending, ensuring network transmission stably and fast.
Comprehensive performance testing makes sure the cable work more secure and data transmission more reliable and stable in your network.
Types of fiber optic patch cables
1. Single mode fiber patch cables: Single mode fiber optic patch cables use 9/125 micron bulk single mode fiber cable and single mode fiber optic connectors at both ends. Single mode fiber optic cable jacket color is usually yellow. Here is the explanation of what is single mode and single mode fiber.
2. Multimode fiber patch cables: Multimode fiber optic patch cables use 62.5/125 micron or 50/125 micron bulk multimode fiber cable and terminated with multimode fiber optic connectors at both ends. Multimode fiber optic cable jacket color is usually orange. Here is the explanation of what is multimode and multimode fiber.
3. 10gig multimode fiber optic patch cables: 10Gig multimode fibers are specially designed 50/125 micron fiber optimized for 850nm VCSEL laser based 10Gig Ethernet. They are backward compatible with existing network equipment and provide close to three times the bandwidth of traditional 62.5/125 multimode fibers. 10 Gigabit is rated for distances up to 300 meters using 850nm Vertical Cavity Surface Emitting Lasers (VCSEL). 10Gig fiber optic cable jacket is usually aqua.
Fiber optic patch Cable Structure:
1. Simplex fiber optic patch cables: Simplex fiber patch cable has one fiber and one connector on each end.
2. Duplex fiber optic patch cables: Duplex fiber patch cable has two fibers and two connectors on each end. Each fiber is marked “A” or “B” or different colored connector boots are used to mark polarity.
3. Ribbon fan-out cable assembly: For ribbon fan-out cable assembly, one end is ribbon fiber with multi fibers and one ribbon fiber connector such as MTP connector (12 fibers), the other end is multi simplex fiber cables with connectors such as ST, SC, LC, etc.
Connector design standards include
FC, SC, ST, LC, MTRJ, MPO, MU, SMA, FDDI, E2000, DIN4, and D4. Cables are classified by the connectors on either end of the cable; some of the most common cable configurations include FC-FC, FC-SC, FC-LC, FC-ST, SC-SC, and SC-ST
Connector Polishing Types:
Fiber optic connectors are designed and polished to different shapes to minimize back reflection. This is particularly important in single mode applications. Typical back reflection grades are -30dB, -40dB, -50dB and -60dB. Refer to this connector fiber polish types document for more information.
1. PC (Physical Contact): Typical back reflection <-40dB, for single mode and multimode applications.
2. UPC (Ultra Physical Contac t): Typical back reflection <-50dB, for single mode applications.
3. APC (Angled Physical Contact): Typical back reflection <-60dB, for single mode applications.
Fiber Cable Sizes:
You can choose your fiber cable jacket size for your particular application.
250um bare fiber
900um tight buffer fiber
1.6mm fiber optic cable
2.0mm fiber optic cable
3.0mm fiber optic cable
fiber patch cord (sc – lc) sm duplex 10m
fiber patch cord sc-lc single mode
fibre patch cord sc-lc
patch cord sc lc
lc sc patch cord
lc sc patch cord full form
lc sc patch cord meaning
lc sc singlemode patch cord
lc to sc patch cord
lc to sc patch cord price
lc-sc duplex patch cord
lc-sc fiber patch cord
lc-sc sm patch cord
lwl patchkabel singlemode simplex lc/apc-sc/apc
patch cord and pigtail
patch cord cable price
patch cord color code
patch cord duplex
patch cord fiber
patch cord fiber optic
patch cord fibra optica
patch cord fibra optica sc lc
patch cord for sclc
patch cord hs code
patch cord in optical fiber
patch cord lc apc
patch cord lc-sc sm duplex length- 3m
patch cord online
patch cord optical fiber
patch cord pigtail
patch cord price
patch cord test
patch cord types
sc apc to lc apc patch cable
sc-lc duplex fiber patch cord
sc-lc fiber optic patch cord
sc-lc patch cord datasheet
sc-lc patch cord price
sc-lc patch cord single mode
sc-lc patch cord specification
sc-lc single mode duplex patch cord
sc/apc to lc/apc
what is sc lc patch cord
yellow patch cord