This is a 50/125/900µm fiber optic...
This is a 50/125/900µm fiber optic indoor cable, could be used as patch cords and pigtails, could be a interconnection of fiber optic equipment.
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The fiber is coated with 250µm soft plastic, and then covered with a 900µm tight buffer thick layer of hard plastic, which add some fiber protection.
The Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength. And the Flame retardant outer jacket could be used in Riser environment.The cable diameter is 2.0mm,3.0mm optional.
- Soft,flexible and easy to do stripping, splicing and cabling
- Good mechanical and environmental characteristics
- The mechanical and physical characteristics of the outer jacket meet the requirement of relevant standards
- Kevlar yarn material ensure a good performance of tensile strength
900µm tight buffer protect the fiber well
- Single core round tight buffered indoor fiber optical cable applications
- Used in patch cords and pigtails
- Interconnection of fiber optic equipment